LOCATION OF THE EVENT
Place de la Rochefoucauld
Address : Place la Rochefoucauld-Liancourt
Parking de la Rochefoucauld,
- 3 minutes away on foot from the skating rink « Angers Iceparc »
- 3 minutes away on foot from the Pathé Cinema
- 5 minutes away on foot from the University of Angers, Saint Serge campus
- Une station de tramway that allows you to go to the railway station of Angers
- Bus stops that connect the entire urban conglomeration
- The free car park « La Rochefoucauld » (more than 1000 spaces)
ACCESS – HOW TO GO TO THE GRAVEL EVENT
Bike parks will be provided at the event.
To get to Nature is Bike with bike, we realised a small map summurazing the main access by the green loops of the Vélo Francette, the Vallée du Loir à Vélo and the Loire à Vélo.
NB : Bike parks will be provided on the Saint Serge Park!
WITH CARSHARE (Available soon with Togetzer)
♫ Together, Togetzer ! ♫
We made a carshare page dedicated to our event!
Now you can simply offer a ride or search one or several rides for Friday 24, Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 June!
With urban transports
You can foresee your trip with the public transport network of Angers Irigo.
With disabled access
- Stop « Berges de Maine », less than 1 minute on foot to reach the event
- A tram every 8 to 10 minutes
- From the railway station of Angers – 15min, line A towards Avrillé-Ardenne, stop « Berges de Maine »
Good to know : it is allowed to carry your bike in the tram, before 7am, from 9am to 11:30am, from 2:30pm to 4:30 and after 7pm.
DO YOUR BIT FOR ECO-FRIENDLY TRANSPORTS
Support other ways to travel and encourage active mobility (on foot, bike…) and public transports or even carshare to reduce the environmental impacts.
Know your carbon footprint 🙂
This software developped by the ADEME can compare the carbon fooprint of your travels depending on what transport you’re taking.